Goathland 17th & 18th July 2010

Worsdell forever

Evening all

Just a quick thank you to Paul and team for the show. It was, as usual, an excellent show and my thanks and congratulations to everyone. If you didnt get there shame on you.......yes DLI I am talking about you......missionary work my a**e. (Last time I went to High Wycombe the missionaries tried to eat us)

Looks like I missed agood one, which was never in doubt Paul.

As for my absence it was in an extremely good cause :good_mini: , and well worth the effort despite the price and quality of the beer :huh:

Mike

• RMweb Gold

A big thank you to all RMweb members that attended. I spoke to some and spotted even more, We all hope you enjoyed the show.

Thanks to Mr.S.Corn78 and his brother Willmo for bringing Shiftem Sidings and the DCC display.

Thanks to Shirley, Jean and Veronica for brewing tea, Susan for running the Tombola. Dick, John and Bob for helping running layouts and to all club members for helping to run our little show.

Right then, 2011...ohmy.gif

• RMweb Gold

As mentioned in the first post we are giving donations to St cathrines Hospice (Scarborough) and MacMillan Cancer Support. in memory of our late member Fred Rowntree. We had a collection over the weekend that raised £40 and we have made donations of £75 to each of the charities in recognition of the support they gave to our much missed friend.

Thankyou to all who left a donation.

Whitby MRC members.

Archived