Bylines (November)

Re6/6

• RMweb Gold

As ever, a nice mixed bag.

Ryde (IOW)..........................................................................................................................................................................................8 pages

Mainline to industrial (0-6-0 tanks)..........................................................................................................................................................4 pages

Frazerburgh to St Combs....Ivatt 2-6-0 with cowcatcher!...

.......Cravens DMU at Philorth Bridge Halt..quite the most desolate pic I've ever seen..a platform, literally in the middle of nowhere!..................4 pages

Darjeeling Rly........................................................................................................................................................................................2 pages

Worthingtons Brewery railway...lovely 0-4-0s & Planet petrol engines.......................................................................................................12 pages

Aylesbury to Princes Risborough (54XXs & 14XX).....................................................................................................................................4 pages

Aberford Railway (colliery line near Leeds which ran a public service).........................................................................................................2 pages

Jinties/Bagnalls ..lots of Jinties..............................................................................................................................................................10 pages

Just bought my copy today - the photos of the brewery railway swung it for me!! (Mr Harrap watch out!!)

The Capp'n will never catch me up. The three 90deg crossings in a row where the tram tracks are crossed in the High St is going to be interesting and it gets a bit of overhead wiring in, and don't forget the overlapping wyes up the other end. Still wanna play? Don't forget 'Harrap talks twaddle'

Archived