Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Leeds MRS CIO 2022 Exhibition now with updated (9/10/2022)Layout and Completed Trader List nearly there!

Barry O

• RMweb Premium

My tame 7 year old and I spent a fun couple of hours at the show on Sunday morning - we very much enjoyed ourselves. Thank-you to all involved in the show!

Said 7 year old was rather disappointed we were unable to find any 1:148 animals or tractors - scenic details for anything other than the 4mm scales were in short supply!

Steven.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, Steven B said:

My tame 7 year old and I spent a fun couple of hours at the show on Sunday morning - we very much enjoyed ourselves. Thank-you to all involved in the show!

Said 7 year old was rather disappointed we were unable to find any 1:148 animals or tractors - scenic details for anything other than the 4mm scales were in short supply!

Steven.

Steven

Glad you enjoyed the show. May be we will have some n gauge vehicles and people for sale . Pm me with your contact details and I will let you know

Baz