Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

31 chasis and broken bodies

Redditch 34

• RMweb Gold

Whilst I agree with a lot of what has been said in Chard's post it's not always as easy to do what he has said especially when he says the buyer has redress to the seller.

I have one of the defective models which I purchased from Hythe (Kent) Models who have since stopped trading.....who do I send it back to now?

I have found this thread to be most useful in keeping up-to-date on the developments. It was through this thread that I found that there was a problem. I e:mailed Hornby at the end of last year and got an automated reply....and nothing since then.

I keep watching this thread to learn of developments especially as Hornby do not seem to be updating purchasers of these locomotives with current developments. A simple e:mail sent by Hornby telling us what is happenening would stop all the frothing......

I appreciate that mate, and sorry if my response was a little testy. I think the 31 situation is a little further ahead - and you're right in respect of what do you do if a shop's ceased trading (second-hand purchases are another grey area).

I think that if we keep to a credible level of discussion that's perfectly sensible and productive, it was really the incessant Heljan bashing from certain factions that I'm wearying of.

Kind regards

Me ;)

Archived