Grouping era Railway Safety Film

MyRule1

About 10 years ago I was shown a grouping era railway safety film which matched live action with animation. Key to this was a railway worker who has nine lives and how he used them up.

Despite searching the internet I have failed to either locate any details about the film or if an online copy exists. Can anyone help me in my search?

17 minutes ago, MyRule1 said:

About 10 years ago I was shown a grouping era railway safety film which matched live action with animation. Key to this was a railway worker who has nine lives and how he used them up.

Despite searching the internet I have failed to either locate any details about the film or if an online copy exists. Can anyone help me in my search?

Time to see the optician - I misread the last word of the first sentence as ammunition.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, Michael Hodgson said:

Time to see the optician - I misread the last word of the first sentence as ammunition.

21 hours ago, MyRule1 said:

The film was made by the LNER and titled " A Cautionary Tale". The animated character was "Mr Damphool" . I have it on a VHS tape produced by Transport Video Publishing "Archive Railway Films Volume 11". Hope this helps.

Andrew 

Edited by Sitham Yard