KR Models web site

Brian-1c

Have you contacted Rails of Sheffield - they're advertising lots of their loco's. Might be able to provide an update.

Here you go - www.krmodels.net (new website URL)

Edited by Graham108
Additional info
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, decauville1126 said:

Found them in their new place but can't access my account and awaited prepaid Leader order. Have used their "contact us" form with all my details and hope to hear from them soonish.

Try resetting your password, mine had stopped working.

Roddy

Had a very helpful email back from them giving me a revised order number but with my selected loco and all other details correct from my original order number. Just used their tracking system and it's shown as pending, so a positive response.

And thankyou Roddy above for the advice about password resetting - did that and using their emailed link reset it to what it was before! And I am now in there as well.

I've just received the latest KR newsletter and they have advised that they have suffered outages on both the KR uk and KR Canada domain websites. They have temporarily moved customer data to the .net site, while working on restoring the other websites. Previous orders and payment information is still held by them, so previous orders and payments are recorded and safe.

• Agree 1

Today's email from KR

Our latest Newsletter #36

July 2022.

PLEASE READ THIS.

We have a major internet outage and we are trying to get our website and store back online. Don't panic if you can't see your order, we can, it's not been lost. We are working on it as we speak. For some reason our krmodels.co.uk and krmodels.ca domains are not working right now, so we have moved everything to krmodels.net

Therefore, please do not email us asking to look at your order. This will take us away from resolving this issue.

We can still take new orders for all our available products.

They aren't the only ones with this issue-  there seem to have been a couple of Internet providers targeted and KR appear to be with one of those providers.

Les

• Agree 1