New KX094-OO Stoney's Workshop - Three Building Set in OO/4mm

ScaleModelScenery

Introducing the KX094 OO Stoney's Workshops building collection, now available at Scale Model Scenery! Based on a real workshop in Polgooth near our HQ in Truro but perfectly suited to any region and layout set in the 1950's to present day.

This fantastic set of 3 buildings is perfect for adding a touch of realism to your OO scale model railway layout or diorama. Each building is loaded intricate laser cut details including sliding & hinged doors, downpipes & glazed windows and features realistic grey render wall & corrugated iron roofing textures, bringing your scene to life like never before.

The set includes a large workshop building, a smaller tool shed, and a lean-to storage unit, all of which are made from high-quality MDF and laserboard to ensure durability and longevity. The buildings are easy to assemble and come with full instructions, making them perfect for model railway enthusiasts of all skill levels. Although there are some very small parts on the sliding doors so you will need tweezers. Easier to assemble hinged doors are also included for those that don't fancy the challenge of the sliding doors.

The buildings can be used as separate workshops or arranged in a number of different configurations to suit your requirements.

Whether you're creating a bustling industrial scene or a quiet countryside workshop, the KX094 OO Stoney's Workshops building collection is sure to add depth and character to your layout. So why wait? Order your set today and start bringing your model railway world to life!

For more info and to order yours please visit https://www.scalemodelscenery.co.uk/kx094-oo-stoneys-workshops-x28set-of-3-buildingsx29---oo--4mm--176-13382-p.asp

Keep on shuntin'

J

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 10

On 24/02/2023 at 17:05, ScaleModelScenery said:

Introducing the KX094 OO Stoney's Workshops building collection, now available at Scale Model Scenery! Based on a real workshop in Polgooth near our HQ in Truro but perfectly suited to any region and layout set in the 1950's to present day.

This fantastic set of 3 buildings is perfect for adding a touch of realism to your OO scale model railway layout or diorama. Each building is loaded intricate laser cut details including sliding & hinged doors, downpipes & glazed windows and features realistic grey render wall & corrugated iron roofing textures, bringing your scene to life like never before.

The set includes a large workshop building, a smaller tool shed, and a lean-to storage unit, all of which are made from high-quality MDF and laserboard to ensure durability and longevity. The buildings are easy to assemble and come with full instructions, making them perfect for model railway enthusiasts of all skill levels. Although there are some very small parts on the sliding doors so you will need tweezers. Easier to assemble hinged doors are also included for those that don't fancy the challenge of the sliding doors.

The buildings can be used as separate workshops or arranged in a number of different configurations to suit your requirements.

Whether you're creating a bustling industrial scene or a quiet countryside workshop, the KX094 OO Stoney's Workshops building collection is sure to add depth and character to your layout. So why wait? Order your set today and start bringing your model railway world to life!

For more info and to order yours please visit https://www.scalemodelscenery.co.uk/kx094-oo-stoneys-workshops-x28set-of-3-buildingsx29---oo--4mm--176-13382-p.asp

Keep on shuntin'

J

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I think I have just found my small milking parlour building for my farm.  Really helpful that you can arrange (or omit) the various buildings in different configurations.   Excellent   

• Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 11:12, Gopher said:

I think I have just found my small milking parlour building for my farm.  Really helpful that you can arrange (or omit) the various buildings in different configurations.   Excellent   

Thank you. I do have another milking parlour in my sights though if you need something a bit older in appearance.

6 minutes ago, ScaleModelScenery said:

Thank you. I do have another milking parlour in my sights though if you need something a bit older in appearance.

Thanks. I've just ordered this kit.  I think I will use your pre weathered roof slates on the taller building, and may use a brick or stone effect for the walls.  The building reminds me of some small milking parlours I saw on some of the farms when I was a lad.  One of those was rendered with an asbestos sheet roof.  

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my adaption of the kit on my layout.  Plus a close up view.

It is a lovely little kit with flexibility as to how you use the three buildings.  I decided to use SMS roof tiles for the main building.  I think the SMS wall and roof foils provided with the kit are excellent, but my preference is to use embossed coverings for the walls and corrugated roof.  

Another great product from SMS.  No connection other than a satisfied customer

20230310_153243.jpg.19244552691eb6fe4e7746f518041eb0.jpg

20230310_134912.jpg

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2023 at 11:26, Gopher said:

Here is my adaption of the kit on my layout.  Plus a close up view.

It is a lovely little kit with flexibility as to how you use the three buildings.  I decided to use SMS roof tiles for the main building.  I think the SMS wall and roof foils provided with the kit are excellent, but my preference is to use embossed coverings for the walls and corrugated roof.  

Another great product from SMS.  No connection other than a satisfied customer

20230310_153243.jpg.19244552691eb6fe4e7746f518041eb0.jpg

20230310_134912.jpg

Wow! Love it! It works great with the wall textures. Gives it more depth. So glad you like the kit.

• Thanks 1