Nailsea and District Model Railway Exhibition March 25th and 26th.

beejack

• RMweb Gold

image.png.50a4aa3e7b4922e07d5e23f8ce12a18d.png

Layouts attending:                                                                                                                                   Traders attending:                                        Other Displays

Ashton Meadows OO                                                     Avyn-A-Llyin OO9                                             Attwood Agreates                                            Ffestiniog Railway Society

Children's Corner OO                                                    Blackmoor OO9                                                Booklaw                                                             G Scale Society

Dairy Wharf OO                                                              Rhywle OO9                                                       David Smith (2nd Hand Books)                     N Gauge Society

Erebus Pit OO                                                                 Winter in France 1914-1918 OO9                  GLR Bespoke Services                                     Sandford Station Heritage Centre

Fareford Depot OO                                                                                                                                     Just in Case                                                       WC&P Railway Group

Pont Harri OO                                                                 Cog Road 0                                                        Lord and Butler                                                West Somerset Railway

Tellindalloch in Autumn OO                                         Ozjusko Stari O                                                 Platform 3                                                          Childrens Hospice South-west

Moos HO                                                                          Bridgebury Gate N                                           Ray Heard Model railways                              Demostrations

Rolvenden P4                                                                  Burdock N                                                                                                                                       3mm

Severn Lane EM                                                              Depot Des Camion N                                                                                                                    EM Gauge

Fintonagh 7mm/21mm Gauge                                                                                                                   

Temple Wagonworks O

Edited by beejack
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to a busy and wonderful weekend of friendship and modelling fun.

Hope to see some of you here at Nailsea School.

James.

• RMweb Gold

Well it’s been a knackering weekend but I’ve just got back home from exhibiting my colliery layout ‘Erebus Pit’ for the first time at the Nailsea show. A massive thanks to @Corbs for lending a hand along with Chris, Bob and Richard. 

Well done to all involved, it was a well attended, well organised and friendly show with lots of great layouts

I didn’t take many pictures as I was so busy but here’s a few shots as things were winding down before closing.

0E45A720-11EE-4884-BDA0-FFF6CAE7FF44.jpeg.b421e7fe915c262956da2f6df03d801f.jpeg

D5B719DF-7849-4045-93A0-8BB273C00527.jpeg.b3e79e3ad580f68672e0727365af2260.jpeg

72376145-965F-4B2D-88A4-8300FDFF985A.jpeg.717b6dd0a20c0d9aaa24d6def3439205.jpeg

FD08F070-D826-487D-B8AC-D0509066E858.jpeg.f90a6e2e5235ab425fd19a52c0ca979d.jpeg

• Like 3

On 22/03/2023 at 22:31, terry.ecmr said:

My new layout 'TELLINDALLOCH in Autumn' will be making its debut at Nailsea 

20230129_111322.jpg

I thought it was another great show at Nailsea, one of my favourite venues.

For what it is worth Tellindalloch was my 'best in show', I really loved the trees, and the sound of a

steam whistle, or Sulzer quietly ticking over really enhanced the scene. Well done.

cheers 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1