New build exhibition layout 00 gauge (modern era)

saxokid

Weve now got x2 more new guys joining our growing group on this 00 gauge build at Merseyside model railway society.

we have open evenings  every 1st friday of the month.

if anyone on here is local wants to pop long your very welcome..

• Like 1

Guys were busy running all sorts on friday club evening,while few of us were happy working on 2nd wire loom and switch control pannel for lighting towers..

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 18/01/2024 at 08:23, Keith Addenbrooke said:

Some great photos - reminds me I must call into the Clubrooms and have a look!  Keith.

On 19/01/2024 at 08:36, saxokid said:

Yer pop in soon keith 👍👍

On 23/01/2024 at 03:18, saxokid said:

Weve now got x2 more new guys joining our growing group on this 00 gauge build at Merseyside model railway society.

we have open evenings  every 1st friday of the month.

if anyone on here is local wants to pop long your very welcome..

Delighted to say I was free yesterday to book in to the Feb ‘24 open evening.  The layout looks great and the test trains I saw ran very smoothly.  The team look to be doing a really good job with the layout they inherited, and it was interesting to note this layout was the one that drew the crowd, especially (but not only) among the younger folk present.  The now famous yard lighting towers @saxokid has scratchbuilt also deserve the plaudits they’ve been getting.  

My thanks to @saxokid and the team - an enjoyable evening with a club where there is plenty going on, Keith. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

6 hours ago, Keith Addenbrooke said:

Delighted to say I was free yesterday to book in to the Feb ‘24 open evening.  The layout looks great and the test trains I saw ran very smoothly.  The team look to be doing a really good job with the layout they inherited, and it was interesting to note this layout was the one that drew the crowd, especially (but not only) among the younger folk present.  The now famous yard lighting towers @saxokid has scratchbuilt also deserve the plaudits they’ve been getting.  

My thanks to @saxokid and the team - an enjoyable evening with a club where there is plenty going on, Keith. 

Many thanks Keith for popping along was great to have catch up with you and all other visitors who came along..

• Like 1

With lots great feed back from our merseyside model railway society open evening on friday and now tye club growing another x5 new members were well chuffed as club members..

• Like 1

Few more pictures of locos pulling into main station so far👍

guys in group stil researching and building this station,as members all new to hobby its learning curve at mo..

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

• Like 3

But more of “wow” factor now,scenery is something els here!!

best part for me is watching newbys to hobby for 1st time making scenery to good standard modelling..

IMG_3622.jpeg

• Like 2