Exhibitions on Both Bank Holiday Weekends

Mark Laidlay

I'm here in the UK for a "once in a life time trip" from Australia and want to do as many exhibitions as possible over the next three weekends.  I have Bristol, Severn Valley and Expo EM on the list but surely there are more while I am here.   All the better if the Australian prototype Broadford was coming out.

Mark from Melbourne

Edited by Mark Laidlay

On 26/04/2023 at 21:26, Mark Laidlay said:

So if I am reading it right the only exhibition on May 1st is Leeming Bar or the open day at Cleveland.  Unfortunately they won't work with Bristol on the Sunday.

Bank Holiday Monday isn't usually an Exhibition day.  You might want to see if the Gainsborough Model Railway at Florence Terrace, Gainsborough is open- a model of the East Coast Main Line from Kings cross to Leeds, with K+, Retford, Doncaster and Leeds stations included and trains operated to time table.

Failing that are any of the miniature railways having a gala?

Les

1 hour ago, Les1952 said:

Bank Holiday Monday isn't usually an Exhibition day.  You might want to see if the Gainsborough Model Railway at Florence Terrace, Gainsborough is open- a model of the East Coast Main Line from Kings cross to Leeds, with K+, Retford, Doncaster and Leeds stations included and trains operated to time table.

Failing that are any of the miniature railways having a gala?

Les

April 9th then June 17th unfortunately, it sounds good,