Bachmann factory sound-fitted Class 03 diesel

Ruston

I may have asked this before, and if not here, someone did give me the answer somewhere but...

I would like to know the relevant CV and what value to set it to in order to disable that annoying coupling snatch noise. It does it every time the thing moves off, or slows down. I had done this but had forgotten about it until I had to do a CV 8 reset and now its back and as I forgot that it did that out of the box, I have no idea which CV controls it now.

Please help, its driving me nuts!

27 minutes ago, Ruston said:

I may have asked this before, and if not here, someone did give me the answer somewhere but...

I would like to know the relevant CV and what value to set it to in order to disable that annoying coupling snatch noise. It does it every time the thing moves off, or slows down. I had done this but had forgotten about it until I had to do a CV 8 reset and now its back and as I forgot that it did that out of the box, I have no idea which CV controls it now.

Please help, its driving me nuts!

If you know who's sound it is , you could contact the sound author

I.e. if its a ZIMO ,Then Pauliebanger (Paul Chetter) of this parish may well be able to help you .

Hope this helps 

Albie 

2 hours ago, pauliebanger said:

Temporary off, use F key 5

Semi-permanently disabled CV837 = 4

Paul 

Cheers, Paul. It may have been you that told me last time.