If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

c.1976 Railway Modeller magazine featuring a turntable design utilising a record turntable platter.

SweenyTod1

• RMweb Premium

So far, the only conclusion is that the article is NOT in RM for 1976, which Tod thought it was!

The article could be just a part (perhaps a page) of an article about a layout, which might make it harder to find.

On 02/07/2023 at 14:06, kevinlms said:

But maybe you were refering to this in the 'RM Shows you how' series. These randomly appear in Railway Modeller as a separate insert and also what is in No. 10, may in a later series, be something entirely different.

So perhaps you had a copy from a 1976 Railway Modeller?

https://www.priory-antiques.co.uk/product/turntables-traversers-railway-modeller-shows-you-how-booklet-no-10/

Looking back through the replies, sorry not to get back to you about No.10 booklet. I have found my copy of it and obviously does not have the info I seek. I'm pretty sure the article was in a RM magazine long ago. As no one has, so far, come up with it, then I think it wise to conclude my search on here. I thank you and everyone else for your input. As said before, I have the sketch I made at the time, so the missing details I will have to work out as I go.

Tod

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1