Great Western Study Group open day and members day.

drduncan

The Great Western Study Group members day (and AGM) will be on 15 July at Didcot Civic Hall, 1000-1400 (the members only AGM starting c1400). The day is open to non members.

John Shaw’s O gauge layout ‘Shawton’ will be attending; I’m looking forward to seeing it as I haven’t yet had the chance.

Osborn models will be bringing a TT:120 diorama of Radley station and their ranges of kits.

MRD developments will be attending with their range of useful components and bits to enhance things like Coopercraft kits. 

There will be a GWSG sales stand for all our publications including back issues of ‘Pannier’.

There will be a members sales stand which in the past has had done really good gloat box finds looking for new homes.

Hope to see you there whether a member or not.

Duncan

Edited by drduncan
  • Like 1

I will be bringing a TT120 display diorama of Radley together with all our TT 120 GWR kits and bits.

Looking forward to it but I personally wish it was held on a Sunday in future. Purely selfish reasons as overnight accommodation in the area is  two to three times the price on Saturday compared to Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...