Unable to access layout topic thread

Hi all  

Last few days I have been unable to access the above thread on my phone, I just get a blank screen. Every other thread I have went into has been fine and if I sign out and go to the thread as a guest, I can get the topics and be able to view them!

Any ideas?

Thanks, but not on expanded and still the same problem.

Strangely, I can access the sub thread exhibition layouts and all the other threads in that section, but not the main layout thread.

No problems with any of the other sub forums either.

Andy

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, Hunslet 102 said:

Thanks, but not on expanded and still the same problem.

Strangely, I can access the sub thread exhibition layouts and all the other threads in that section, but not the main layout thread.

No problems with any of the other sub forums either.

Andy

A few others and I have discovered that the expanded view fault, can be anywhere on the RMweb Forum.

The only cure known, is to go through each forum and check that expanded view ISN'T on and turn off if it is.

It takes a while, but when you find it, the fault will instantly disappear.

I don't understand the reason WHY it affects other threads, but not the one that is turned on, but that is how you fix it!

Happy hunting!

ps, you will have to check on a PC or similar, because your phone probably can't find it.

Edited by kevinlms
More info

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kevin

Well I have got the thread back and have not had any problems so far, but do not have a clue how it happened!

I don’t have a pc, so I done what you suggested on my phone, not expecting any success!

The ones I tried were not on expanded, but when I went into the exhibition layout thread, again it wasn’t on expanded, I put it on to expanded and tried it with no joy, took it off expanded again and tried it and hey presto, I could access the layout thread again!

So no idea how it happened, but at least I didn’t have to go through every single thread!

Andy

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Hunslet 102 said:

Hi Kevin

Well I have got the thread back and have not had any problems so far, but do not have a clue how it happened!

I don’t have a pc, so I done what you suggested on my phone, not expecting any success!

The ones I tried were not on expanded, but when I went into the exhibition layout thread, again it wasn’t on expanded, I put it on to expanded and tried it with no joy, took it off expanded again and tried it and hey presto, I could access the layout thread again!

So no idea how it happened, but at least I didn’t have to go through every single thread!

Andy

Yes, it is a mystery. But at least you're sorted.

• Like 1