Metcalfe N Gauge building size

Evening all - I've just spent a couple of days building a number of Metcalfe N gauge kits for my n-gauge layout project. I've built a cricket pavillion, a platfom shelter, a workers cottage, and a ramshackle workshop. All of these seem to have gone fine.

I also built some stonebuilt terraced houses, and a stonebuilt pub and shop. I feel Metcalfed-out now...

Having popped the built kits on the layout, the final few, the terraced houses and the shop/pub seem massively over-scale, the rest seem OK, but maybe marginal, but the houses are definitely too large. 

I'm thinking of using the houses etc. on my upcoming 009 layout, but I'd like to replace them with something more scale-authentic, or at least not so obviously out-of-scale.

Does anybody have a suggestion for kits which may be more correctly sized for n-gauge? stone-built cottages preferred. 

Thank you

Richard

Thanks for the suggestions. I visited my local model shop over the weekend and having chatted to the guy there, I think the kits I was building (PN104 - stone terraced houses) were from an older range - they all appeared to be overscale because of the way they were produced, but there's a number of new offerings from Metcalfe.

The element we could clearly see on each kit (old and new) was the window frames, and when we offered the two kits up to each other, the new kits appear to be much smaller. 

Having done that, I bit the bullet and bought a new kit (PN155 - workers cottages), which I built on Sunday and this morning before starting work. 

It's a change to the layout, but it's a good one. The new buildings are more appropriate to the scale, and don't look as daft as the old ones. I'm going to go with them and finish the landscaping. 

As for the old ones, I agree John that N-gauge buildings wouldn't look right with 009, but It'll cost me nothing to check (I can run a couple of 009 loco's wooden the n-gauge track before landscaping and park them next to the buildings in question). If that doesn't work... Shelf diorama!