Strange page element in Safari

So yesterday in the Yelverton thread I posted a link to a YouTube video that people can see and I've just checked now, it's still there when viewing in Mozilla from my desktop.

But when I was looking at the same page from Safari it looked like this, anyone else seen anything similar - it's asking for me to enter a code and then click submit to prove I am human.

I haven't done anything i.e. as it instructs, clearly it's something within my phone Safari environment that has allowed it to display otherwise I am sure by now someone else would have said something.  I've cleared my Safari data, so if anything was lurking it should now be gone.  Doesn't help when earlier this week I got an advert within my Apple wallet asking me to download a Bejing Travel pass into my wallet which is quite a specific advert yet odd given I was not in Bejing at the time, but was using Sainsbury's wifi to do the shopping.

IMG_6605.PNG.c40bc3f15ccb6dfe23e62f33afad0d3e.PNG

IMG_6606.PNG.b0bfdeb468977dba7010688ee4e9b72e.PNG

• Moderators

It looks as I would expect it to at this end...

image.png

It just looks like Safari is adding another layer of protection in to stop you following links through to dodgy content showing dirty GW content.

• Thanks 1