Greater Anglia / TfW Class 755 & Class 756 FLIRT Units

Rhydgaled

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium
33 minutes ago, Sir TophamHatt said:

Guess there hasn't been any further updates for this?

I do wish Hornby would have some sort of projects page with each project a link to news about it and it's progress.

I think there are just too many variables at the moment , manufacturing capacity, longer transit times because of the Red Sea issues . It’s just difficult to predict when things will arrive 

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Sir TophamHatt said:

I do wish Hornby would have some sort of projects page with each project a link to news about it and its progress.

Apart from the renders in the latest Engine Shed nothing much. They could indeed be more open about ongoing projects.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Sir TophamHatt said:

I do wish Hornby would have some sort of projects page with each project a link to news about it and it's progress.

I suspect that we'll see some concrete information on this product next week at the Key Model World NEC show. There should be new photographs of samples and probably a more solid date on when to expect them. They were aiming for April, but that's looking like it will slip. Either way, we should have a better idea by next week. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Legend said:

I think there are just too many variables at the moment , manufacturing capacity, longer transit times because of the Red Sea issues . It’s just difficult to predict when things will arrive 

Just to confirm, I wasn't specifically asking when they'll arrive, just the latest update.
IE, have they been RTM or still in painted samples stage, or on a boat somewhere...

Will wait for after the show and see :)

Edited by Sir TophamHatt