DCC Decoders for the DCC Ready Bachmann Jinty

Hello all, I recently acquired a new DCC-ready Bachmann Jinty. Unfortunately, I have used both the Rails of Sheffield RoS-8D and the Lenz 10330-01, but neither of them fit into the bodyshell. The Bachmann EZ-command decoder barely fits, but it 'runs' at an unacceptable quality, an issue that I have had multiple times with Bachmann decoders. Does anybody know of non-Bachmann decoders that will fit into the Bachmann Jinty? I am not in need of anything with sound or stay-alive capabilities, just the basic dcc operations. Please advise,

- Grayson

Mine, as introduced without a DCC socket, got a hardwired Lenz silver mini. But for the current 8 pin socket version I'd think of a Zimo MX600R if available, which will slide into the top of the smokebox. (I recall removing the screw attached smokebox weight and filing it down to make sufficient space when I did this one.) Haven't got around to whatever Zimo's new equivalent is...

Also found fitting a decoder into the Jinty challenging. In the end I opted for a Gaugemaster Opti DCC22 Very Small Decoder (8-pin). This fitted and runs very satisfactorily.  Not sure if they are available now as GM has rebranded their decoders in their Ruby range but the below might be the equivalent:-

https://www.gaugemasterretail.com/gaugemaster-dcc92.html