RMweb just stalling on any page

• RMweb Premium

I don't know if it's a particular Firefox issue but over the last couple of weeks all I get a lot of the time now is this:

RMweb01.jpg.39cdbb5c23d68c440165e3c194797f07.jpg

Any page I visit often doesn't want to load, or only loads partially and then stalls with this message coming up after a short while. If I click stop then often the page then loads, but not all the time.

RMweb02.jpg.b18b53f3f5f88863c1464ee265df74b9.jpg

Anyone know what is going on?

Bob

• Moderators

Nope, sorry.

It's seemed fine here. It may be worth an RMweb cookie and cache clearout and then login again. It wouldn't do any harm anyway.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Nope, sorry.

It's seemed fine here. It may be worth an RMweb cookie and cache clearout and then login again. It wouldn't do any harm anyway.

Thanks Andy. Firefox is set never to remember history or store cookies so I have to log in each visit. Last night I tried to place an advert and couldn't, so today I used Edge without issue. Must be some kind of problem with Firefox, there are regular 'updates' so I guess one of those is to blame.

Bob

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

I occasionally have topic pages freak out on Android Chrome and freeze the browser app, it seems to mainly be if there are a lot of images in the page. This also happens on another Invision forum so I don't think it's just an RMWeb issue.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

Well this has got interesting. Or annoying depending how you view it. It got so bad using Firefox, unusable basically, that I started to use Edge just to visit RMweb, which I didn’t like having to do. Guess what, that’s doing the same now, and reporting issues with Google something or other. 

But here’s the real rub. None of this happens if I don’t sign in! It speeds along nicely with little or no sign of any adverts either using both Firefox or Edge. 

Grrrr..

Bob