DCC Ready Accurascale Class 37/0

Sayajirao

I have just received a D6702 with the intention of using one of my spare decoders - I have several types which should be suitable, but non ESU. However there are no instructions with this model (other than dip switch positions for ESU or Non ESU decoders). This has not been powered up yet but I need to know what lighting should be available and how many functions are required to support them. I would rather be armed with this information before I start programming with some degree of certainty of what I should end up with.

Regards,

John Stather

• RMweb Gold

Hi John

The Dcc card with the model

outlines all the auxiliary functions and what they do. Should help you decide how many functions you need. We also supply  relatively inexpensive lokpilot for the 37 that comes preprogrammed. Our support team are also available through the little speech bubble on accurascale.com where we’d be delighted to assist. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm in the same boat John! 

I think the answer is 21 pin but how many functions has me scratching my head.

The lokpilot was showing as out of stock at Accurascale yesterday.

@McC  It  would be helpful if you could answer the question on here.

• RMweb Gold

You’ll need a 6 function 21 pin as a minimum for most functions. The lokpilots should be back in stock in a few weeks otherwise if you get a blank lokpilot we can help with config. 

• Thanks 1

On 22/11/2023 at 20:39, McC said:

You’ll need a 6 function 21 pin as a minimum for most functions. The lokpilots should be back in stock in a few weeks otherwise if you get a blank lokpilot we can help with config. 

@McC
could you let me have a comprehensive CV listing for the Lokpilot as I have had no success with the decoders I have. Have located a supply, assuming that this is the correct type - LOKPILOT 5 BASIC DCC 21PIN (4 + 8 Logic Functions).