7mm dia spoked wagon wheels

I am wondering if any of these are produced, 8 spoke ideal (or close to it.)

Aiming to use for 9mm gauge , hopefully code 88 (.088") or finer  -  but tbh any suggestion would be handy. I can adapt them & only need a few sets.

Edited by teletougos

2 minutes ago, teletougos said:

I imagine if done, might be for 009 / HOn30 or HOn3.  I want them for 9mm gauge. As an unusual size, I'd expect to have to do some work to adapt. 

Try Dundas Models. They seem to be the "go to" stockists for narrow gauge.

https://dundasmodels.co.uk/webstore/index.php

Jason

The 2mm Scale Association do 8 and 9 spoke 7mm diameter wheels, which would meet your “or finer” criteria and can probably be adjusted to suit 9mm gauge. The only downside is that you have to be a member to get hold of them! Perhaps you know a member who could do the deed for you.

1 hour ago, Nick Holliday said:

The 2mm Scale Association do 8 and 9 spoke 7mm diameter wheels, which would meet your “or finer” criteria and can probably be adjusted to suit 9mm gauge. The only downside is that you have to be a member to get hold of them! Perhaps you know a member who could do the deed for you.

How would one adjust them, I wonder?  Somehow get the spoked section out of the wheel tyres? 

1 hour ago, teletougos said:

How would one adjust them, I wonder?  Somehow get the spoked section out of the wheel tyres? 

I was thinking that it might be possible to press the wheels a bit closer to get the correct BTB for N gauge, but I don’t know whether the design allows this.

5 hours ago, Nick Holliday said:

I was thinking that it might be possible to press the wheels a bit closer to get the correct BTB for N gauge, but I don’t know whether the design allows this.

Wouldn't the issue be that the 2mm Ass'n wheel profile is so thin that it would not work properly on N track, especially points etc?

7 hours ago, Bristol_Rich said:

Replacements for the Steam Era Models ones, tho they don't look as nice. Handy to know they exist. 

I wonder if they could be turned down to 7mm? Tyre is kinda thick.  However, wonder if the heat might warp the plastic spoke centres.