New Models 2024

Neils WRX

Same goes for the Yugoslav stuff, a combination of differing stock, usually in several different colour schemes, that travelled through Austria and most of West Germany, as well as some through Switzerland and on to France, usually picked up some local stock (Kurswagen) along the way through said countries, and ran behind just about every mainline locomotive imaginable at one stage or another. The ACME Hellas-Istanbul Express is probably the most colourful of these with its brightly coloured Turkish TCDD coaches, though the yellow/orange/red JZ liveried coaches ACME are to release will give it a good run for that title.

• Like 1

Agree re the prices of stuff, Czech 781’s in CD Liveries often seem to go for silly money on auction sites, as do some of the 751’s and Goggles.

The Belgian modellers are moaning about the complete lack of models, with a couple of minor livery items and that’s it. Again the previous models do go for silly money.

I’m sure Roco used to produce a lot of models in Slovakia, and that was one of the reasons for the healthy range of  CD/ZSR/CSD models. I think a lot now comes Vietnam.

Thanks,

Neil

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neils WRX said:
21 minutes ago, Neils WRX said:

Interesting to see that Lemke are distributing the new ASM range I’ve got an original Nord Ost See Bahn married 4 coach set on order that I’ve been told is due imminently but still waiting after several years however I do see that the additional 2 coach set are  available so maybe it’s on the horizon with the matching 2700  loco I don’t know if the loco is Former hobby trade casting as this range seems to have vanished the double-deckers now part of the Roco catalogue

Edited by TTDB

Liliput new items can be downloaded as a PDF from this Italian forum ~ http://www.amiciscalan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12736&sid=eddef7aaeb80304cb0f844d31c36c570

Apparently this seems to be a leak and wasn't planned to be released until 1st March for what ever reason. Last years catalogue is still valid for 2024 (being a 2023/2024 catalogue) and this is effectively a 2024 new items leaflet.

• Like 1

The one glaring oddity regarding Polish models is the narrow gauge sector. Bemo make a RTR L45H diesel (Polish Lxd2) and have released a wide variety of liveries in the regular range including some arguably very obscure examples , but the only way to obtain a PKP Lxd2 is via a German distributor who seem to make some very limited edition models every year , which unsurprisingly sell-out. Whether they have some exclusive deal I'm not sure, but it seems odd that I can buy a Colas version off the shelf easily enough, but not a mainstream Polish example.

It is good to see models from further afield though overall, I agree completely.

• 3 weeks later...