MBR Model Trees

I've never ordered anything from them but the navigation on the English language part of the website isn't working for me - even if I follow @Kylestrome's suggestion.  However, if navigating the German language part of the website, I don't seem to have any issues and once I've found a product, clicking the Union Jack does give me an English translation of the product.

17 hours ago, Kylestrome said:

Try this address, then click on the UK flag:

https://mbrmodel.eu/

HTH,

David

Thank You! That seems to be working. I don't know where I was going wrong. I've had the link saved in my bookmarked pages for a while, so perhaps it's changed since I did.

That's strange. It's fine clicking the link given by Kylestrome but I bookmarked it and now if I go from the bookmark it's gone weird again.

I suppose that's the internet and computers for you. I'll just have to come to these posts any time I want to visit the MBR site in future.

Oh. The front page of the site looks alright but as soon as I click on the shop it all goes wrong. I give up.

It looks like this on phone and laptop.

411098521_387136520340934_5052474148508257995_n.jpg.c6a8f80cb1c85d509bd61fe521cd5ca0.jpg

Edited by Ruston

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bwc said:

@steve fay

Did you buy using the MBR website or is there a British importer?

Thanks

Brian

I order direct, if you pay by bank transfer you get a 10% discount.  I’ve used them for many years,  be aware post Brexit orders over £130 will be charged import duty. 

• RMweb Gold
On 10/01/2024 at 22:03, Kylestrome said:

Try this address, then click on the UK flag:

https://mbrmodel.eu/

HTH,

David

Just caught up with this thread.  I find if I click on the link and then click union flag and try to go further I get the mess (in Firefox) thar Ruston posted on Jan11.  However, if I just accept it as German and then go into eg pages for trees and a number of products appear, there's still an option to click on the union flag, and it displays fine in English taking that route.

When I click on the Union flag, I find that it works okay for that page, but then when navigating elsewhere the site no longer works.  I've taken to just browsing the site in German and using Google Translate to provide me with the English translation of the German text.

Their trees do look more realistic than a lot of the alternatives on the market.

• RMweb Premium
On 11/01/2024 at 16:07, Ruston said:

Oh. The front page of the site looks alright but as soon as I click on the shop it all goes wrong. I give up.

It looks like this on phone and laptop.

411098521_387136520340934_5052474148508257995_n.jpg.c6a8f80cb1c85d509bd61fe521cd5ca0.jpg

I've found that when the site looks like your screenshot, click on the German flag and it will reload in German properly. Then scroll to the bottom and click on the British flag and it reloads in English.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Al51 said:

I've found that when the site looks like your screenshot, click on the German flag and it will reload in German properly. Then scroll to the bottom and click on the British flag and it reloads in English.

Thanks. That does work to an extent but every time I go to another page I have to do that, back and forth from German to English but when you go as far as clicking the 'more info' on a particular tree it loses all of the flags and the simple text of English, German and Polish aren't clickable, so I still can't get more info and still can't buy anything.

Weeks ago I managed to find a 'contact us' thing and tried to let them know that their site was broken but I never received any reply and they have clearly not fixed the site.