Sound Project Download from Wickness Models

Stuart G

Has anyone had any issues with ordering a Sound Project from Wickness Models?

I ordered a Sound Project Download (Class 42) from this business (30/01/24), received an e-mail (31/01/24) informing me that the order had been received and was being processed. I then received another e-mail the same day containing the Invoice for this order. Another e-mail arrived (02/02/24) informing the the order was complete. The cost of the oder (£30.00) was taken from my bank account between 30/01/24 & 02/02/24.

I have not received the download, therefore I cannot re-programme the decoder.

I expected that an e-mail would be sent with an attachment (file) containing the download - NONE of the three e-mails had such an attachment.

I contacted Wickness Models by e-mail stating this fact; I received a reply stating an e-mail would be re-sent (I assume with an attachment) - this has not happened. I have also telephoned the business, was put through to answering machine and left a message. I am STILL waiting for a reply.

As a footnote, in the Invoice e-mail, the particular details of the Sound Project were highlighted as a link but when selecting this link all that happened was that I was directed to the company website Order Page as if to re-order the item!!!

• RMweb Premium

If not resolved, ask Wickness models what format the attached file was in. Some ISP's will block e-mails with attachments that are in a  format that they deem suspicious. They may or may not tell you what they have done. If that is the case, you may need to contact your ISP and ask them to unblock that format - or ask Wickness to re-send in a different formt e.g. a zip file.