I assume you’re referring to a vacuum brake ejector rather than a blastpipe nozzle? 
Do you know what type of ejector was fitted to the prototype Jinty? Possibly a Dreadnought?
I’m sure there are castings for the common ejector types available in 4mm scale but they may be more easily found if you search for the specific type. 

3 hours ago, Railways Forever said:

Does anyone know if there is a steam ejector 00 scale cast  or machined on the market. I want to replace the one on my Hornby Jinty

Thanks

Derek

There are Vacuum Brake Ejectors and Live Steam Injectors (And on some locos not Jinties Exhaust Steam Injectors)  not sure which the Jinty actually needs but the Wizard Stanier types are not much like the Jiny Vac ejector set up which seems to be typically mixed up with the right hand handrail.  The Injector pipework seems to be hidden, and inaccessible in typical LMS fashion instead of having a top feed where youncan get at it

Edited by DCB

Oops. Missed the Jinty bit.

As stated above the MR one is correct.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/grytr/45638730021

If you pick one between 16650 - 16749 (later 7567 - 7666 (then 47567 - 47666)) then you don't need one as they weren't fitted with vacuum brakes or steam heat. But that would limit them to just shunting and occasional trip work.

Jason

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

My mistake - should have looked at some pictures.  I was thinking that the Jinty had the ejector on the left side of the boiler, like most LH drive LMS standard types.  MR it is.

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

That is only suitable for Stanier locos as opposed to Fowler ones

• Like 1