Update on Harrington Industrial Spur.

Jez

Nothing to get too excited about i'm afraid. Progress has been painfully slow since May, what with all the Summer chores, long hours at work and not having a lot of motivation - just a lot of armchair modelling! I have managed to add Seep point motors to all the turnouts. These are wired in the conventional 12 volt DC way, using micro push to make switches reccessed into the facia board.

I've also tried a little weathering with the airbrush - a lot more practise required before i'm let loose on anything expensive!blink.gif

Other than that, all i've accomplished is a little touching up here and there - repainting the turnout check-rails, adding a little more vegetation and making a car parking area for the loco stabling/fueling point.

Here are a couple of pictures taken yesterday evening - more to follow................... eventually..................

post-7044-128025209842_thumb.jpg

post-7044-128025213692_thumb.jpg

Progress has been painfully slow since May, what with all the Summer chores, long hours at work ...

Hey, nothing to worry about- that's the way it is for many of us I suspect!! I sometimes wonder where some of the really prolific modellers find the time from... :blink: :rolleyes: :D :D

Hey, nothing to worry about- that's the way it is for many of us I suspect!! I sometimes wonder where some of the really prolific modellers find the time from... :blink: :rolleyes: :D :D

We don't do any of the other chores - you want to see how tall my grass is!! :D

you want to see how tall my grass is!! :D

:D :D :D The one thing that really prevents me from investigating the possibility of building a Garden Railway is that I hate gardening.... <_< :rolleyes: :D

... although it was amazing at the TVNAM show just how many people assumed that as I model O scale I have a garden line, as well as assuming my models were all fully kitted out with DCC, lights, sounds and smoke effects.... :huh: :blink:

Sorry Jez, /thread hi-jack...

Archived