Plattling webcam

here#s a proper photo of the vectrons that have been in & out of Plattling these last 2 days

http://www.railcolor.net/images/basic/siem_21695_86.jpg

http://www.railcolor.net/index.php?nav=1000006&file=siem_21826_56&action=image

The pic of 022 in the first link, I like the decal on it. Different and suits it well. cheers for posting them.

Now with the Deutsche Bahn "Zugradar", click on the link below the picture. This shows the position of passenger trains across the whole DB Network.

This has just shown an IC arriving at Plattling, although interestingly, there was absolutely no train visible on the webcam. A couple of minutes later, it had apparently reversed several miles back up the line, but with an extended delay showing in the description!

• Like 1

I wonder if the engineers train Motorcycle spotted is doing work behind the camera as there have been several holdups in Platting today.

post-14408-0-49878500-1378213995_thumb.jpg

The above holdup went on for about 15 minutes then cleared which the cl90 with hoppers moved to the far right siding and this blue shunter appeared and passed through.

post-14408-0-93874200-1378214022_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It's been great all week for hold ups due to Spitzke doing major engineers, helps at night to see things clearer when going slow! Although i feel sorry for drivers of private operators, they have to let DB have priority and some get held up for up to a few hours!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes live feed seems stuck just after midnight but as you say archive is working well. it does look rather misty/grimy weather there so maybe camera just a bit damp inside once dried out normal live feed again etc.

• 2 weeks later...