Custom transfers

Ruston

I'm looking for some transfers for my tank wagons for B,T&S. I'd like a logo (which I've designed) to go on them and some more general lettering such as "for repairs advise owners" and fast traffic stars and commuted charge symbols. I've make my own transfers on the inkjet printer before by using that special paper but I need the lettering in white and there's no such thing as white ink on a normal computer printer.

I don't want rub-on things so they must be either waterslide or those that use water and meths to fit.

Does anyone know where I can get some made (preferably still leaving me with all my limbs attached!).

Thanks,

Hi Dave,

I've made several of my own transfers in the past using transfer paper from crafty computer paper (no connections) and a colour laser printer. I used their laser water-slide decal paper. You can get a version of this with white carrier film that will overcome your problem of printing white. Of course, this will only work for certain designs (namely squares and rectangles that can be easily cut out). If you need any part of your transfer to be transparent you'll have to cut out the transparent section which may or may not be practical depending on the shape.

Guy

Archived