Cannot start a new topic

• RMweb Premium

Not everybody is a computer wizard,but it seems that to become a member here, you certainly need to be!.

Allan.

Pretty sure someone who can build such brilliant models out of card can get to grips with RMweb technomumbojumbo.  It's not too hard and rather addictive once you get the hang of it.

This member is more excited to see some more Allen Downs master pieces than the new Bachmann list!  :imsohappy:

Sasquatch!

Edit: What I was trying to say was.... You'll surely surprise yourself, I have! 

• RMweb Gold

We are, however, a "resource" that raises advertising revenue to the site when we click on stuff and view pages, so although we aren't actually paying out of our own pocket to use the site, we do help financially.

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I'm aware that the situation is much more complex than I painted it. I just got a bit irritated with Jim's approach that if in a survey 10 users wanted A and 2 users wanted B instead, Andy should automatically go for A as if he was running a branch of Tesco. If Andy prefers B because he thinks it would take RMweb in the direction he wants it to go, it's entirely a matter for him.

regards,

Martin.

• RMweb Gold

Um I never said any of that Martin. Do not misrepresent what I said just because you failed to understand it.

Hi Jim,

I'm sure someone suggested a "customer" survey. If it wasn't you I'm sorry.

regards,

Martin.

Guest jim s-w

I never said what Andy should do with it, it was just a suggestion. The stuff in your post was entirely of your making but your appology is appreciated.

Andy has asked that we put this to bed and i have tried to do so, can we please do as he asks?

Archived