Hurst's Models

Charlie

Does anyone know what's happening with the above company? I am trying to get hold of the Class 156 detailing pack from them but although advertised on the site, there has been no sign of it being produced or hints the production may re-start. Their e-mail policy also precludes asking about it as they will not reply on production of items. A quick search on google show's they're the only ones who produce the appropriate kit!

Thanks

I placed an order with Hurst models back on sept 10 and have not heard anything from them at all . I cannot find the web page through google but they accepted my paypal payment and do not reply o emails ??? Has any one got any thoughts on the matter , are they even still in business ??

Thanks martin

This what i get

This domain has expired. Click here to renew this domain name

Hurstmodels.com

find something interesting

Recommended Links

Data Modeling

Statistical Modeling

Truck Model

Car Models

Hurst Texas

Model Airplanes

Model Aircraft

Diecast Models

Popular Links

Scale Models

Plastic Models

Toy Models

Teen Modeling

Die Cast Models

Classic Model

Top Links

Hurst Shifters

Corvette Models

Truck Model | Statistical Modeling | Data Modeling | Car Models

Bookmark this page | Make this your Homepage

• RMweb Gold

That would be fine beast old chum I just want to get some kind of answer as I have parted with the cash already ??

Not doubting but has it definitely been taken, PayPal has all sorts of states where cash is pending but not taken etc - I will post when I find more out

Trouble is if you've got a paypal account then when a payment is made into it, then it is taken immediately. With my seller side hat on It's a real pain if for example items are back ordered or delayed as there isn't anyway to leave it floating.

Worst case wait until a couple of days before the paypal protection expires and stick in a claim for non-delivery.

I think as Beast has a channel open to him to find out what the true position is this is a good time to close this down. Rather than just continue with speculation I think it best to find out what the facts are and when Beast comes back to us with whatever information he can ascertain we can open it up again if required.

My thanks to lankyphil and Holland Park for the following email received from Hurst Models.

"We are currently experiencing difficulties with our website and email. We are working with our ISP to get this resolved as a matter of urgency.

Orders currently being processed are not affected, though you may not get a status update via e-mail. Orders sent to us by post or fax are unaffected.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Regards,

Hurst Models"

So it may well be that it will all be sorted out quite soon fingers crossed.

My thanks to a number of members who have sent me the following.

We experienced an outage of our website and email over the last few days. This has now been resolved and all is working again as normal.

Orders placed prior to the outage were still processed and dispatched without delay. Any emails sent during the outage that bounced back or have not been responded to, should be resent. However, for general enquiries, please see the FAQ section of our website.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this outage may have caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Regards,

Hurst Models

Archived