Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

ohn, nice pictures. Whenever I get near a mountain railway it seems to drizzle! Except last year when instead of a drizzle we were drenched (though we were at a place that is supposed to have "the world's worst weather").

Cloud and mist followed me up the Bienzer Rothorn bahn last September too! Seems to be a natural phenomenon!

I'll look forward to the photos wink.gif

See what I can do tomorrow, Jam. Seems our tour guide used to be in charge of the workshops at both Dinas and Boston Lodge and has the keys to let us in tomorrow! He's still a driver on the line as well!

My dog Oscar who passed away a couple of years ago, was very puppy-like up until he lost his hearing and then his sight (with cataracts) and went rapidly downhill after that. My parents paid for him to have a cataract operation on both eyes (not cheap for a dog!) which gave him a vastly improved quality of life for his last year. Worth it for that last year.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Colourful sunrise over the sea this morning. The rest of the family have gone away for the weekend ......

...but have left a list.

Morning BoD.....You're up early on a weekend.

I s'pect your list is different to mine. Expo EM, F1 practice, football, Monaco, Cricket...smile.gif

Beautiful morning here. Not a trace of ash to be seen. No planes either, so they must be coming in over Tony's way..

Enjoy the weekend what ever you're up to.

• RMweb Gold

Nope, just looked, none of those are on the list.

I wouldn't normally be up but I was their chau..Shauf... chuaffe... driver to the pick up point.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Feeling like I'm typing this in my sleep :lol: . Guess some coffee would be in order now. Weather report advises against heading out, I would think - hmph.

Later :) ...

Nope, just looked, none of those are on the list.

I wouldn't normally be up but I was their chau..Shauf... chuaffe... driver to the pick up point.

I trust your uniform was well pressed....

Anyone got £84m in their account this morning?

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

I'm not sure where Gordon's aircraft are. The only thing flying seems to be a crow. It is a bit cloudy here but should get brighter.

I'll be indoors most of the day at the model rail club. Matthew will be revising and taking Robbie for his walk. My wife is going to the hairdresser so I must remember to notice as soon as I get home this afternoon!

No lottery wins here. I did find a few Euro coins in my travel bag though.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning all sunny day here but I woke up hearing the 'we buy anycar advert' from some low life car driver. Now just to top things nicely clyde the cat has brought a bird in dead fortunately for me and the bird and there isn't any bread for toast. Oh well on with the washing up!

• RMweb Gold
The only thing flying seems to be a crow.

I've just spent five minutes wondering why you might have flying cows. Must get my eyes tested.

Morning All,

Rather a grey morning here. Still, at least it isn't raining. I think I will probably spend some time washing the Mini. The little guy has got a friend coming around for tea later - so I also have to prepare for that (and prepare myself for that :lol:)

Have a good day everyone!

Morning all. Talking of flying cows, I'm out on a site visit on Thursday and I've been promised that I'll see a flock of flying sheep. Seriously!

Feeling exhausted after the exertions of the past 2 days, clearing Paula's upstairs, removing old carpets laying underlay then lugging everything back once the carpet fitter had been. Tomorrow and Monday sees the reverse happening for the downstairs stuff...

And, joy of joys, I feel bunged up to high heaven so I think hayfever season has arrived. Where's the antihistamines...?

As long as it wasn't a Russell Crowe. Of course if it was a Sheryl Crow that would be worth spotting.

Cheers

Dave (fetching coat)

Don't worry about your coat, you're not allowed out......biggrin.gif

The show was a good one....

• RMweb Gold

Hey - I've just been promoted to a member.

I wouldn't get too carried away - a 'member' is what I call somebody when they hack me off...