Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

It isn't raining here but it is windy enough to blow leaves off the trees. It was almost autumnal driving down to the park. The wind was coming from the south and was warm. Robbie runs around in a completely daft manner (even for a spaniel) in windy weather. I didn't have to walk far as he ran about so much! I think his favourite weather is a blizzard, he seems to find the combination of wind and snow exhilarating. I suppose the winter is on its way now so at least the dog will be happy!

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning guys...

Feeling a bit dizzy, but am unsure why. We're having guests today and will most likely do a little excursion with them. I suppose it's going to be a hot day, too!

Have a nice day all! :)

Friday :D but still grey and overcast. Actually it's black and overcast because sunrise is still 3/4 hour away. Looking at Sky's weather forecast I think it will still be raining in Wales for Phil. The cabs will be warm and so should the pubs.

• RMweb Gold

Hello.

Blue sky, fluffy white clouds and getting warm here. It was very windy during the night so any clouds are probably now well to the north and west of here!

Tony

Morning All,

It is quite a nice morning here - but rather too warm. I've got a customer coming around for an acceptance test today, and so I have swapped shorts and T-shirt for shirt and tie!

Have a good day everyone...

Hello.

Blue sky, fluffy white clouds and getting warm here. It was very windy during the night so any clouds are probably now well to the north and west of here!

Tony

Yup, they're here, all present and correct and look like they've recently been leaking.

Yesterday a friend in the village had to have his old dog put down.

Overwhelming grief.

He decided to take his wife off to their holiday home ... outside Holyhead and straight into a bad storm.

Boats wrecked, caravans turned over etc.

Kept his mind off things I expect.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Few gaps in the oktas but not much. Working from home day for me today as I finally sorted out my work PC so I can access the network. I suppose this faffing around with recalcitrant software gives me something to do. Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, bit of a gale here last night, doesn't appear to be any damage though. Off to Wales in a bit, just checked the Met Office website and it doesn't seem like a bad weekend there.

However it remains to be seen how accurate this forecast is, so am going prepared for every eventuality - at least I've got an excuse to take my wellies......

Don: They won't be back until Sunday Night so will have full report then I expect.

Trees blown down - the full works apparently.

Quite a bit of damage along the coast.

Martin Wales is nearer so he may have a first hand report if he's about.

I was amused - if not a little concerned to read this article on the BBC.

Hampshire workmen paint white lines around dead badger

Sometimes I despair! What "training" do you need to remove road kill? Presumably the line painters had a shovel - two minutes and the job's a good 'un.

Still, we had a good chuckle about it in the office! :lol:

I was amused - if not a little concerned to read this article on the BBC.

Hampshire workmen paint white lines around dead badger

Sometimes I despair! What "training" do you need to remove road kill? Presumably the line painters had a shovel - two minutes and the job's a good 'un.

Still, we had a good chuckle about it in the office! :lol:

Not only not trained, but also not licensed to remove it!! :lol: