RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

What are the little rabbit droppings under Member or Registered Member please?

Why have some people more droppings than others?

Why are some people Registered and others not?

Don't know for sure, but to has at a guess I would say the number of droppings is proportional to the number of posts. Don for example whose post count is up around 1800 has five droppings, whereas I only have three droppings with my much lower post count.

I wonder if the "Members" are those whose accounts got ported over from the old forum, whereas the "Registered Members" are those who had to create new accounts.

Of course this whole post could be a load of rabbit droppings, and it is purely that Honourary Early Riser, Trude has rampaged around the topic :lol:

• RMweb Gold

Morning All,

Hope you're all well. Yet again I'll have to take a day off from college.

I'm coughing about 4 times a minute amongst other symptons, and my throat seems to mean I can't talk very well. :(

Paracetemol is the order of the day, along with a big cup of tea.

Glad to see you made it over OK, Don. Nice to see some familiar names on here (all the usual ERs :icon_wave:)

"...and only 4 and a half days until Friday!"

4 and a half? Am I missing something?

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Don't know for sure, but to has at a guess I would say the number of droppings is proportional to the number of posts. Don for example whose post count is up around 1800 has five droppings, whereas I only have three droppings with my much lower post count.

I wonder if the "Members" are those whose accounts got ported over from the old forum, whereas the "Registered Members" are those who had to create new accounts.

That's what I thought as well - will have to check whether there may be any hint to that end in the Help section.

Of course this whole post could be a load of rabbit droppings, and it is purely that Honourary Early Riser, Trude has rampaged around the topic :lol:

Should I scold her if it should have been her? :lol:

Agree about the Heathrow Express - ridiculously expensive. Last time I flew into Heathrow we enquired how must it would cost and ditched the idea immediately. Admittedly it takes a bit longer, but the Piccadilly Line is quite a nice ride too, and certainly costs a lot less.

There is also the Heathrow Connect now which is ??6.50 which is not too bad, as much nicer than Tube and takes about 30mins compared to the hour plus on Piccadilly Line.. Surprised by the seat size too, actually more comfortable on the Mk4's on NXEC.. Just another way for the rail companies to may more out of people.. GatEx is the same.. oh well rant over..

t.

Looking out the window right now I cannot help but think of John Masefield's "Sea Fever" ...

I must go down to the sea again,

To the lonely sea and sky.

I left my shoes and socks there,

I wonder if they're dry?

Morning all. I only have one rabbit dropping too and am a "registered member" so I guess the theory is sound - those of us having to re-register.

Suppose I ought to go to work...

Can't remember, has BoD made it across to the new ERs yet?

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, No oktas in evidence. Finally found the ERs thread this morning. Anyone know where the "your posts" function is on this 'ere new forum? Haven't found my way round half of the place yet so it's all a bit inconvenient at the moment. I'm sure all will be fine when the dust settles.

Cheers

Dave

Morning everybody:

Morning All, No oktas in evidence. Finally found the ERs thread this morning. Anyone know where the "your posts" function is on this 'ere new forum? Haven't found my way round half of the place yet so it's all a bit inconvenient at the moment. I'm sure all will be fine when the dust settles.

General lack of oktas this end of the A272 too.

Try clicking on your user name to get to your profile. Just along from the 'About Me' tab is one for 'Your Posts'!

HTH

What I'd like to know is how to clear the 'Warn Status' icon below my avatar?

• RMweb Gold

Morning all. Blue sky, some high cloud and 10C. The roads are remarkably clear today. I took Matthew to college as there is a bus driver strike for the routes he needs. He will walk home though. I've got some cooking to do today. Some friends will be coming to stay in a fortnight. At least one of the planned meals involves chickpeas and my wife is convinced that it tastes better after freezing the cooked product for a couple of weeks.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

John, everyone has the warn status and I don't think you can get rid of it. However, only you can see your own warn status, likewise, you cant see other peoples. If it is just:

Warn status:

Without anythign after in thebar below it (ie. white space) then you haven't been warned...

HTH?

• RMweb Gold

Rabbit droppings would either be a post counter or time of membership indicator. Those in the 85% have more dots. Warning bars are not visible to other posters. It did worry me when I first saw it!

Tony

Oh I appear to have come over all faint...! huh.gif Blimey, that puts my 37.5 hours a week & no "call" duties into perspective!

Better get those smelling salts out, Graham. I've just finished for the day! Got down to Portchester to find nothing to deliver, so came back home and dropped the van in to have its wiring checked! (Dropped the earth on its glow plug relay last week!)

John, everyone has the warn status and I don't think you can get rid of it. However, only you can see your own warn status, likewise, you cant see other peoples.

even for this time on a monday, that makes sense! (esp. since I don't see anyone elses, as you state)
If it is just:

Warn status:

Without anythign after in the bar below it (ie. white space) then you haven't been warned...

HTH?

Sure does; thanks, Jam.

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather; just go easy on the parrots-et-em-all!:lol:

Jam:

just noticed your thought for the weekend in your sig. ("Thought for the weekend: 'Alot' is meant to be 'A lot'. ")

reminds me that the french think that one egg is un oeuf for anyone! :blush: Coat being sought as you read this!

• RMweb Gold

I've just had instructions by email not to cook the chickpea dinner completely, just to pressure cook and freeze the chickpeas. The cooking duties have been replaced by a shopping list.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

even for this time on a monday, that makes sense! (esp. since I don't see anyone elses, as you state)Sure does; thanks, Jam.

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather; just go easy on the parrots-et-em-all!:lol:

No problem :D

:icon_lol: I'll try my best

Jam:

just noticed your thought for the weekend in your sig. ("Thought for the weekend: 'Alot' is meant to be 'A lot'. ")

reminds me that the french think that one egg is un oeuf for anyone! :blush: Coat being sought as you read this!

:icon_lol: Have you found your coat yet, I think you'll be needing it :P

ERs seem to have a higher percentage of being required to register than the rest.

Of posts since incarnation 7 members were automaticall registered and 16 had to reregister. Discrimination! :icon_mutter:

Perhaps they are trying to tell us something?!? :blink: