RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all.....Just been woken by a clap of thunder and pouring rain.

Could be another wet one today, but I'm not worried as I shall be sitting at the kitchen table, wiring up a small control panel. As I'm close to my limited knowledge of electronics, I'll be elated if all the lights come on or pretty miffed if they don't....

Morning All,

It looks quite reasonable here weather-wise at the moment. Broken cloud and blue sky with the sun just rising.

I've got quite a busy day ahead of me today - but I hope to get to the Christmas Market in Mainz later this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

• RMweb Gold

Hello. I'm glad I did the garden jobs yesterday as it is raining and has been raining all night I think. I don't have a rain gauge but the bird-bath is full. My electronics tip for the day, lights good, smoke bad.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Dog and I now hiding indoors after being blessed with hailstones earlier. Why is it the weather always turns for the worse immediately you take the dog for a walk? Think I'll knock up a couple of buildings for Cramdin's extension today.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

... Why is it the weather always turns for the worse immediately you take the dog for a walk? ...

Cheers

Dave

Must be some sort of canine raindance. If it doesn't rain my dog jumps in streams or ditches anyway.

Tony