Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all,

Another Friday, albeit the 5th December - where did 2009 go?

No oktas in attendance this morning so dry but only 2C so there'll be frost to clear from the windscreen before I go anywhere :(

Happy POETS day, folks!

Morning All,

Another morning where the temperature is around 6?°C and it is cloudy and dark - there seems to be an emerging pattern here :icon_lol:

I'm glad it's Friday - I'm going to see the little guy later on.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

Incidentally - where's Don this morning?

• RMweb Premium

Morning!

Lighting up outside, but just 3.9?°. Wonder when we'll be getting the first frost of this season. My girlfriend may be receiving her new MacBook today, so I figure she'll be occupied with setting it up and then playing with it. Well, everybody needs something to play with, be it trains or computers, no? :lol:

• RMweb Gold

Hello,

It is rather dark at the moment but quite dry. I can't see any frost on the cars over the road. I would have to lean out the window to see our cars.

I don't know where Don is but the World Cup draw takes place today so perhaps the SA internet pigeon is very busy.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, cold one here but dry. Another week of call out looms, going to be a busy one I think as we have problems all over the county. I already have a long list of todos over the weekend without any breakdowns. I suppose it can only last a week but it's difficult to keep smiling as it gets piled on. Never mind.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Morning all,

Another Friday, albeit the 5th December - where did 2009 go?

No oktas in attendance this morning so dry but only 2C so there'll be frost to clear from the windscreen before I go anywhere :(

Happy POETS day, folks!

John, you've missed a day! Only the 4th. Morning all.

Very strange for Don not to be around! Hope he's ok!

Dominik, enjoy playing on the MacBook if you're allowed. :)

• RMweb Gold

I haven't seen any sheep round here for years. Perhaps that is why we have such mild weather on the Costa del Castle Point. Even the banana plants down the road are not wearing their winter fleeces yet.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Not an okta in sight and the temperature was -1 when I walked the dog! Has someone moved Hampshire to the far North when I wasn't looking? As I decided to "work" from home today apparently that means I get dog walking duties.

Trying to retain some self control and avoid going to the Reading O gauge trade show tomorrow. Severe wallet damage could occur if I go so I must restrain myself. Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

I think you need to see your opt-ice-ian. He'll say "Can ewe read this?"

These are getting cornea

Either that or he'll sheepishly suggest you only have eyes for ewe!