Building an LMS 6-wheel Stove

coachmann

• RMweb Gold

My words could lead to confusion. I can see that now. Thinks.....Must try harder to communicate in a clear and consise manner.:lol:

We are all guilty of that from time to time. However, your regular examples of how to make splendiferous models in a brace of shakes mean your occasional slips are very forgiveable!

This company makes a superb job of its Hawksworth stock then paints 'em all wrong! It's daft how things like this happen when there are samples of colour to be seen in the National Railway Museum.

But isn't there a real problem with Crimson Lake as a colour.

Some of us remember it in a very faded shade of pink and even that memory might be faded with time. I think it remains the most difficult colour to model well and even then it is purely subjective.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

You speak in riddles :mellow:.

So has Coachmann been a BAD boy :unsure:.

No, not riddles. I know nothing. What I do know is that there are times when the Forum management has to do things that are necessary for the good of the Forum, and circumstances may even mean we - as Forum guests, whether we be members or not - cannot be told. Conjecture on such occasions is utterly pointless, and may even be against Forum interests. Let's just chill!

• RMweb Gold

Hopefully it just means Larry is in the middle of one of his rationalisations and reordering of his threads and blogs.

It would be a crying shame if we were to lose his insperational work for good.

Archived