Shunting Puzzle Game on iPhone

frobisher

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which category do you think you fall into (for the purposes of this poll smartphone means iPhone, Android or Windows 7 Phone)

• I own a smartphone and this is the kind of game I might buy/play
    • I own a smartphone but I'd not be interested in a game like this
    • I'd be interested in a game like this but on another platform
    • Not really something that has my interest
    • I don't own a smartphone but I think this would be a good type of game for the platform
    • I don't own a smartphone but I think this wouldn't be a good type of game for the platform

Thanks Zwilnik - and once again congratulations on the game. Any idea when the promised free update would be coming out? Have you had enough interest/sales to justify it?

Cheers,

Alan

Sales haven't been spectacular yet due to its low initial visibility, but we're working on the update. Adam's researching his German steam and diesel shunters and rolling stock for some suitable selections while I get the Apple TV versions of our games done for its launch and while I'm working on the other versions of the games I'm looking at other tweaks and additions I can do for Tiny TrackZ. There's going to be at least one more train set and possibly the ability to link all the ones you've unlocked so you can run between them. Also after much testing by the 3 year old son of Tank from the NGF, there's going to be more kids mode options ;)

Archived