'It's N Gauge' - Latest news

Scottish Modeller

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

No connection other than satisfied customer!

Its N Gauge News November 2010.

Hi to everyone attached

We have some excellent news this month with a couple of new kits being added to our range along some new RTR coaching stock.

New items

We have now taken on the masters for 2 Prototype diesels D0260 LION and D0280 FALCON from Britannia Pacific and will be selling the resin body kits for these 2 items early next year when we expect to have the castings returned to us, prices are to be advised. If anyone has ordered either of these from us then please be aware it will be Jan 2011 before you receive them owing to no kits being available, We have also had some resin bodies returned for 97403 Ixion and will be working on those during Jan/Feb 2011.

New RTR coaching stock

We have added the coaches following to our RTR range.

BR MK 1 Maroon Bullion van

BR MK2 Blue/Grey DBSO

FGW Night Riveria Sleeping car

BR MK3 Scot Rail livery Sleeping Coach (yes some did carry the blue band livery)

Bespoke Coach Orders

If there are any MK1, MK2 or MK3 coaches that we don’t have shown on our website that you would like to have done, then please contact us, as we can produce almost every coach.

Contacting us

Our normal contact times are Mon-Fri 6pm to 9pm and Sat 10am to 12pm, the telephone number is 01563 529852, this is for general enquiries such as getting quotations, kit enquiries or placing orders and not for updates on existing orders. The same applies for our email system, over the past 2 weeks we have had a few individuals asking for updates on current orders on a regular weekly basis and wanting photographs taking of their order in its current status, As of now these emails have to stop, I work a full time job, have a private life which leaves minimal time for me to do the work on your locomotives and rolling stock, The choice is this! I can either can go and get the required loco, set up my camera and photograph it and reply to these emails or spend the time actually working on customers’ orders to meet deadlines, I cannot do both.

On our work bench

It is actually choca blocked as the saying goes, with our layout appearing at Warley later this month, we have had to add some of the new current RTR DCC ready locomotives in with our work schedule, to be able to exhibit them on the layout at the show. Work includes the following, most of which are pre-ordered

Class 47s Scot Rail livery blue stripe and Red stripe

Class 37/4 conversions into large logo

Class 08 Original Railfreight livery

Class 27s Two tone green livery (2 available)

Class 25/1s BR Green livery (1 left to purchase)

Class 41s BR Blue and BR green

Class 20s, 37s and 47s DRS Compass livery

Class 57 Arriva Trains livery

Class 455 NSE livery

Class 67s DB Schenker livery

Class 45 BR Blue split head code

8F LMS Crimson livery

J83 G.C.R Livery

M7 LSWR livery

S56 G.E.R Livery

Royal Train + Arriva trains coaching stock

Because of this heavy work load, can those who keep bombarding us for updates please refrain from doing so?

Ordering

As of now we can offer customers a weekly payment plan on orders, This way you can purchase a re-sprayed loco from us without having to fork out a huge amount of money in one go, We are also offering this to customers who have their own locos that they wish to have repainted. For more information about this then please contact us.

Regards

Carl

www.its-n-gauge.co.uk

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Several of those on the workbench are mine, which I sent them to give their service a trial.

The M7 in LSWR is a Dapol which I sent in for renumbering, and the S56 in GER livery is an early Farish (i.e. can motor) ditto.

The "J83" in GCR (actually a J63 ...) is one which I picked up at a show recently, in LNER livery, which I sent to them for a full re-livery.

I'm expecting them back very shortly and will post a few pics if people are interested.

On our work bench

It is actually choca blocked as the saying goes...

I'm not aware of that particular saying. Never mind, I wouldn't want to cause them any more stress:

...over the past 2 weeks we have had a few individuals asking for updates on current orders on a regular weekly basis and wanting photographs taking of their order in its current status, As of now these emails have to stop, I work a full time job, have a private life which leaves minimal time for me to do the work on your locomotives and rolling stock, The choice is this! I can either can go and get the required loco, set up my camera and photograph it and reply to these emails or spend the time actually working on customers’ orders to meet deadlines, I cannot do both.

Actually, I have plenty of days when I feel like that! Seriously, I look forward with interest to seeing the finished work, if anyone would be good enough to take the trouble to post photos here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived