New Model Shop for Derby

Poor Old Bruce

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

maybe not got a dedicate train shop but daves back after his adventure to castle trains give him try he always managers to get the stuff i need pretty quick if its with group antics have 8 shops and a massive website or available with suppliers

Antics in Cov is pretty good, and there used to be a dedicated train shop on the outscirts south side (not been to cov since my client closed their office a couple of years ago)

Trainlines was a sad loss but the shop always seemed to be empty. There is a decentish model shop in Normanton

• 3 weeks later...

Well thought I would visit today as had some time on my hand in Derby. Silly me not realising that they would be shut as attending Stafford exhibition. Being a 30 minute round walking trip from the city centre in the wet, think I will revert to buying over the internet......:(

Presumably you mean the old C&B shop which is now 'Derby Model Shop' with the same phone number as before. He is now stocking some Hornby and Bachmann again.

Only limited stocks of Bachmann and Hornby at the moment, but, Mark is slowly increasing stock levels which will also include Peco products.

• RMweb Premium

Well thought I would visit today as had some time on my hand in Derby. Silly me not realising that they would be shut as attending Stafford exhibition. Being a 30 minute round walking trip from the city centre in the wet, think I will revert to buying over the internet......:(

That was always a problem when Chris ran Trainlines from the same location . . . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Mike

There seems to be some confusion over which Derby shop we are talking about : the Trainlines shop,recently taken by Loughborough Model Centre or the old CB premises on Normanton Road ?

Ian,

I'm talking about the old Trainlines shop but there have also been comment here about the C&B shop. Not been near the C&B shop since they went exclusively radio controlled cars.

Richard

Archived