Bromsgrove at Warley 2010

BromsMods

Well, I'm hoping to be fit enough for the show this weekend!!

We have already had a number of orders placed with us for collection at the show. Can I please request that anyone else who wants to pre-order things for collection at the show does so BEFORE Friday 19th as we will have packed everything up by then!!

If you want to place an order for the show on-line before Friday please feel free, but add a note in the comments box to that effect and select Collection as the shipping method and Pickup as the payment method as we won't take any payments before the show.

I have also decided that we will NOT unpack anything at the request of customers so please do not ask. We would normally, for example, test all locos before despatching by post but that just isn't possible at Warley. We have also been the subject of a number of thefts at recent shows and one of the strategies is to distract our staff by getting them to unpack a product whilst others are busy elsewhere. The product isn't then bought and takes an age to get it back into the original packaging. All of our products are new and have never been out of the box. Warley is just so busy that it is getting unreasonable to both ask us to unpack things for inspection and also ask us long and complicated technical questions that require an equally long and technical answer. We will always do what we can to help but we also expect some cooperation from customers when we have queues of people 3-4 deep surrounding the stand. I hope you will understand and help us in this respect.

EDIT: Sunday is going to be particularly difficult for us as we are an assistant down (slipped disc), so please bear with us!!

Warley is just so busy that it is getting unreasonable to both ask us to unpack things for inspection and also ask us long and complicated technical questions that require an equally long and technical answer. ... I hope you will understand and help us in this respect.

I wouldn't be wanting you to unpack anything... but is it alright if I ask some short and simple technical questions..? :unsure:

I'm extremely interested in the NCE Powercab Starter set, and what it can or cannot do. :)

Stand A32 - we're on the end of a small block not too far from the entrance - turn right, to the end of the Cheltenham Model Centre stand, then turn left and we should be straight ahead!!

We will have a number of bargain boxes of 1:76 and 1:148 vehicles and some free trees for customers. I've spent all afternoon and evening sorting them out!!

As we're going to be short-handed Sunday, if there's anyone willing/able to help shift some boxes at the end of the afternoon that would be very much appreciated.

Archived