TTF

johna

Hi All

While sorting out a pile of Model Railway magazines I came across a copy of Model Rail No 145 (July 2010). George Dent discribes how he restored Model Rail's Total test facility layout that had been built 10 years ago. I still have that issue (22) It only took the builder 5 day to construct it. I am wondering if I could improve the layout again by replacing the old steam shed with a modern one. I would like to show everyone a track plan but Model Rail did not provide one and I hav'nt put track dowm yet. I intend to have a couple of Class 03,04 and 08 locos in use. The baseboard is only 4'x 2;' which makes it a good micro layout. I hav'nt ruled out a small additional fiddle yard. More to follow

Johna

I'm fairly sure there was a trackplan in an early edition when they were building it (I definitely remember an exploded 3D colour drawing of the layout), could be wrong though. No idea what issue it was, sorry.

Just wondering if Model Rail issues 20/21 had the trackplan, If anyone has a copy could they check it out for me please?

Many Thanks

Johna

Archived