BR Font

• RMweb Gold

Does anyone know where I could download a copy of the BR font to use in word etc on the pc?

I seem to remember there was a link on rmweb sometime in the past, could really use if for drawing up some station signs and DMU destinations.

Unfortunatly the search didnt come up with anything...

edit: its the modern BR font I'm looking for.

• RMweb Gold

See the old rmweb topic

http://www.rmweb.co....php?f=5&t=20822

Thanks for that, strange it didnt come up when I searched...

Still, least I have it now! Just need to sort out getting some transfer paper now........

edit: ah, on 2nd thoughts its refusing to install :( Wonder if its Vista or Office 07 being awkward....

Thanks for that, strange it didnt come up when I searched...

Still, least I have it now! Just need to sort out getting some transfer paper now........

edit: ah, on 2nd thoughts its refusing to install :( Wonder if its Vista or Office 07 being awkward....

Can you get it in something outside Office? Like WordPad? Is it a permissions thing with VIsta to install a font? On XP you can just drop it into the fonts folder that you get from the Control Panel.

It downloads OK for me on a Mac, and is definitely usable, not corrupted or anything.

• RMweb Gold

Can you get it in something outside Office? Like WordPad? Is it a permissions thing with VIsta to install a font? On XP you can just drop it into the fonts folder that you get from the Control Panel.

It downloads OK for me on a Mac, and is definitely usable, not corrupted or anything.

Comes up with the usual waste of space "you are doing zyx, do you want to continue" box, say yes and then says it wont work :(

Archived