The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

....and you think you've had a bad day!

gordon s

I love the way the mechanic washed his hands before touching it. Priceless.

Somewhat like why do they make sure there's no air in a syringe before administering a fatal dose.

So, he paid $450,000 over the odds for this car, think what you could buy for that...... :lol:

Penlan

Last night, I saw the footage of this car actually entering the water, taken from another vehicle. The guys filming are saying "Wow, it's a Lambo!" or some such (understandable, as you don't see many Veyrons anywhere), and then their cries of disbelief are quite something as the Bugatti leaves the road. Interestingly, there was no sign of a pelican in front of the car - maybe the driver was distracted after seeing the camera.

Anyway, I don't suppose the Veyron has been written off; if you can afford over $1,000,000 for a car, another $100,000 for a full valet is small change!

Here you go - I've found the link

Message passed by a mate - " It is a drive-by-wire car. The gears are like my old Alfa Romeo. Electronic. If the driver didn't get the gears into Neutral before the car "died" of drowning, they would not change until re-set with a laptop. If you watch the rear wheels you can see there is slight rotation on a number of occasions. It appears to me that the drive is engaged. "

Archived