4mm Headboards

I have seen around the website, people using little 4mm etched brass headboards for their locomotives, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some? Or if anyone knows who could make me some. All I am after, is just typical ones like 'Compass Tours' or 'The Talisman' etc.... if anyone can help me, that would be great!

Cheers

Jack

Thank you ever so much guys! I love the look of the 247 developments ones! So they are actually just plain etched brass, and you place the transfers over the top, and voila! You get a headboard! That sounds really good! Going to have to get some of them!

Some are like that but some are like name plateswith razed lettering

Im not going to Warley, nor Wigan, but I go to the MMRS one each year, and 247 was there.... but wasn't looking for headboards then. So I take it the Fox Transfer ones, RRP for ??4.67, are the ethed brass ones with raised lettering? They sound like beasties!

The ones im interested in from their range, are 'The Talisman' (dark blue)... but if anyone knows if anyone does etched brass raised lettering for 'Pathfinder Tours' and 'Compass Tours', then any help would be appreciated

Your help is much appreciated!

Right.... and the 247 ones are the transfer types aren't they? Much appreciated guys!

the ones from 247 that are tranfers are the 4 LNER ones

Flying Scotsman

The Talisman this is also availably as a cast type

The Elizabethan

Queen Of Scots

The rest are the cast type

the other 2 you are after Gary has

Archived