Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Magwatch Model Rail 154

dibber25

Haven't been about for a while but I'd just like to add that I've found the last 3 mags great.

The Gullant layout is/was a great piece, really shows how simply yet effective you can get with small space and minimal track. Needs way more boats though as per real life photos :D

The one other thing I just had to comment on when I saw it was the huge hole in the road and pipe from Ellis Road. What a great way to add to a layout, such a simple clever little eye catcher!

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just give me a shout next time Chris:

post-7489-0-84489900-1298456100_thumb.jpg

Well done Dave777.

It was pointed out to me not that long ago that in MRJ, it almost always has the layout photos in sequence (from left to right). The main exception to this rule is when there is a mixture of colour and black & white photos, where the colour ones are in their own sequence.

I have all issues of MRJ (except for two & the 1st Compendium) and I had never noticed that. So much for my powers of observation!

Am I the only one who didn't know that?:yahoo:

Kevin Martin

• 9 months later...

I recycled my copy of issue 154 and cannot now find the Victorian building freebie to make another building. Did this ever get adopted as a commercial product like the Scats Warehouse?

Great Magazines tell me back issues of 154 are sold out.

Archived