Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Is RMweb a niche interest?

Guest dilbert

Well, so long as it is not 'niche' as pertains to an original French definition i.e. in the 'dog house' ... dilbert

:D

And people go to bed surprisingly early! Especially considering that there are visitors from all time zones.

I'm one of those weirdos in the former colonies that's on here all hours. BUT what happens is that when UK users drop off there is a lack of new posts until about 2:00am EST when they get up again. Unless you are researching something it is fairly pointless staying on when new posts drop off (when every time one hits "Active Content" and the top three or four are something you yourself posted).

Does that make sense?

Best, Pete.

I haven't found anything within GA that can give me an analysis for the hours during the day sadly Mikkel as that would be interesting

The server logs will give you that, of course, as you've already shown. But if you want to get some more detailed stats in a similar format to those provided by Google Analytics, then you might want to look at installing Piwik. Setting it up isn't too complex, although it can be a bit of a resurce hog on busy sites.

Archived