Mag-watch Model Rail 155

dibber25

Thanks for that Chris, great service keep up the good work.

Ooops! Yes, somewhere the caption went astray. THe station is Neen Sollars on the Bewdley-Wooferton line that branches off the Severn Valley just outside Bridgnorth. The contractors loco was on track-lifting duty but it was a weekend and nothing was happening. The Bewdley-Tenbury Wells service ended in August 1962 and, although I didn't record the date, I reckon it was taken in summer 1964 or 1965.

CHRIS LEIGH

Issue 155 was definitely a good one. Pen Y Bont in particular was excellent but I noticed no track plan.

Is there a reference to it on the web somewhere? Would appreciate one.

We were still affected by the sudden loss of our artist to extended sick leave. We now have an alternative arrangement and both layouts in the next issue will have track plans.

CHRIS LEIGH

Issue 155 was definitely a good one. Pen Y Bont in particular was excellent but I noticed no track plan.

Is there a reference to it on the web somewhere? Would appreciate one.

Hi there Paul,

Pen Y Bont can be found here on RMWeb in the layouts Forum.

For a track plan and more pictures you could log on to my web pages at http://www.frankcollins.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk.

From the home page click on the "My Layout Pen Y Bont" link at the top of the page, that takes you to the track plan and links to pictures.

Thanks also for the kind comment above.

Cheers!

Archived