What colours for Fastline resprays?

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

A friend and I are looking to do a respray of a class 56 and 66 into Fastline colours. I have ordered the paint from phoenix percision but I noticed the colours are Fastline blue grey (for the main bodyside) and Fastline dark grey. The top of the bodyside on the real locos (going from pics only) looks black? Does anyone know if the phoenix paints are a good patch, and is the dark grey for the top of the bodyside or should it be black? Also, can anyone confirm the roof colour?

Many thanks,

Guest 40-something

Hi all,

A friend and I are looking to do a respray of a class 56 and 66 into Fastline colours. I have ordered the paint from phoenix percision but I noticed the colours are Fastline blue grey (for the main bodyside) and Fastline dark grey. The top of the bodyside on the real locos (going from pics only) looks black? Does anyone know if the phoenix paints are a good patch, and is the dark grey for the top of the bodyside or should it be black? Also, can anyone confirm the roof colour?

Many thanks,

Hi

I would hazard a guess at the top of the bodyshell and roof are dark grey, going from photos on the web. Not 100% sure though

• 4 weeks later...

Archived