Model Rail Reader Offers/Limited Editions - Outstanding orders

dibber25

Information posted Monday 29 March 2011. We've received a number of enquiries relating to outstanding orders for Mk 2 coaches. As a result of investigating this, Model Rail has issued the following notice:

Customers awaiting Model Rail’s exclusive Mk 2 coaches in Network Rail, DRS and Regional Railways should be aware that around 200 outstanding orders are being sent out over the next 7-10 days. We apologise for the delay in delivering these items, which is due to the warehouse awaiting delivery instructions from the CDS call centre. All orders taken on the previous MR reader offers hotline (prior to March 18th) will be delivered as soon as possible. Any orders placed with our new mail order partner – Kernow Model Rail Centre – after March 21st are being processed and delivered immediately, as normal.

CHRIS LEIGH

Good news on my outstanding orders - the second set of Regional Railways coaches [TSO & BSK] have just been delivered by postie Dave, DRS set on the way too I hope. Anyone else had theirs yet?

Martin.

PS Postie Mick in his Red PO van has just delivered the DRS set so all my outstanding orders have now arrived.

Thanks to Chris Leigh and the Model Rail Team for sorting things out and more importantly for giving us some outstanding models - please keep it up!

Archived