Hattons Website problems?

Guest Max Stafford

Guest Max Stafford

Folks. Are any of you experiencing problems with logging on to Hattons website at the moment. I'm unable to log on at the moment as my password is not being accepted. I haven't changed it, so I'm curious as to what may be going on here.

Dave.

I had to reset mine a few weeks back for the ehattons site. It stopped being accepted and I had to email them for another activation email to allow me in again. No idea why as it has always worked before and since without any issues. Not too difficult to sort though!

Guest Max Stafford

Thanks gents. I've had to re-register though it's lost my pre-orders which I've had to re-instate.

Hope I don't receive parcels in duplicate now! :help: ;)

Dave.

Whatever it was must've been a short term glitch. I can never remember my passwords, but a brimming Cart that I filled late afternoon yesterday turned into a phat order with no problems, with all my standard permissions and settings intact. You must have overloaded the server with your "ECL" delicacies ;)

EDIT: judging by Welly's comments it may not have been a glitch, seems I ordered at just the right time!

• RMweb Premium

I saw this thread and decided to check my eHattons account and found it's gone. It didn't even recognise my email address for the password reminder so I re-registered and re-instated my pre-order.

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Dave.

I've spoken to Richard Davies at Hattons about this and there isn't any specific problem they're aware of but Richard has asked anyone who is directly affected to give him a call on 0151 733 3655 so that further investigations can be made.

I've just tried my account and its fine.No problems here.Sometimes its easy to make a mistake. I just made one putting a comma instead of a full stop in my e mail address.Easily done.

Guest Max Stafford

Interestingly, my new account is fine, but it still doesn't recognise the old one. Strange, but ultimately no real harm done though I've probably lost my place in the Wonderloaf queue!

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks gents. I've had to re-register though it's lost my pre-orders which I've had to re-instate.

Hope I don't receive parcels in duplicate now! :help: ;)

Dave.

I had to re-register and soon afterwards I got two email notifications of the same pre-order being imminent! ( Bachmann B/G EPB by the way )

What I did was to write down the order IDs on each one ( both different ) and see which order ID I could access on my eHattons account and asked Richard Davies ( his phone number was given earlier in the thread by Andy Y ) to delete the order I could not access remembering to quote the ID of the inaccessible order.

Two days later I got an automated email notification of that order being deleted.

Once again the people at Hattons have shown professionalism in their dealings with customer problems. :good_mini:

So, Dave, wait until you get the imminent pre-order notifications for your Wonderloaf and find out which one to delete!

Archived